Spend the late afternoon navigating and exploring the reefs of Icacos Island. Snorkel in Puerto Rico's crystal clear waters before sundown and experience the sunset from the water or on board the boat. Snacks and snorkeling gear are provided.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before check-in starts. No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable. Use the Puerto Chico Marina visitor’s entrance and let the guard know you are joining a tour aboard “The Innovation.” Continue driving and park at visitor’s parking (gravel and trees). After parking, walk and enter the marina using the pedestrian gate. Check-in at the white tent, next to the marina main office and restaurant Cinco Nudos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Personal medication
- Face mask or protective covering
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Viewing the sunset is favorable to weather conditions (clouds).
- Restrooms are available in the marina and a half bathroom is available on the boat.
- This tour may not be suitable for participants with serious medical conditions or surgeries.
- In order to board the boat, you will need to flex your knees and use your legs to climb the sea ladder.
- Please bring any needed medication aboard.
- Guests with food allergies or other dietary preferences are welcome to bring their own snacks and beverages.
- There is a minimum of 8 guests for this tour to run.