Discover Ferrara, a beautiful Renaissance city and UNESCO World Heritage Site on this fascinating 2-hour walking tour. Take a step back in time to learn about this unique city through the ages and discover its most important sites!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Castle inner courtyard at Largo Castello, 1. Under the loge in the inner courtyard, in case of lots of people near the loge right cornerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking, so please wear comfortable shoes and clothes