Visit the monumental complex of Santa Croce Basilica Complex with a skip-the-line entrance ticket. Discover the masters of Italian art within its walls, where art, tradition, and spirituality merge.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The visitor entrance for ticket or voucher holders is situated in Largo Bargellini (on the left-hand side of the basilica).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Face mask or protective covering
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Flash photography
- Making noise
Know before you go
- Some areas may be closed to the public without notice for maintenance, restoration, liturgical events, celebrations, or other reasons
- Many parts of the Santa Croce complex are open to visitors with disabilities, while only a few areas have limited access
- The nave and aisles of the basilica are easy to move about in, but the chapels in the transept are on a raised level accessed via a few steps which cannot be negotiated with a wheelchair
- Visitors with special needs can access the basilica and the cloister via a ramp and a raised platform in Largo Bargellini
- The Bardi chapel will be closed to allow the assembly of the restoration site until further notice
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, 9.30 AM - 5.30 PM (no admission after 5:00 PM). Sundays and religious holidays: 12:30 PM - 5:45 PM (no admission after 5:00 PM). Holiday closures: January 1, Easter, June 13, October 4, and December 25-26