Get reserved entry to three of Florence’s iconic attractions, the Accademia Gallery, the Uffizi Gallery, and Brunelleschi’s Dome. Take in famous artwork then climb Brunelleschi’s Dome for city views.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will climb 463 steps to reach the top of Brunelleschi's Dome; there is no elevator
- On Mondays, the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery are closed; if you book on this day, you will visit the dome on Monday and visit the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi on Tuesday