Join an original Florence Food Tour and indulge your palette in a memorable and rich dining experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana (in front of Grand Hotel Baglioni)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour will last about 3,5 hours.
- Meeting point: Piazza dell'Unità Italiana 6 (in front of Grand Hotel Baglioni)
- Starting time: 11:30 am (Tue/Sat)
- A local foodie speaking Italian/English/French/Spanish will be there waiting for you.
- The tour will take place in downtown Florence, mostly in pedestrian only areas, internationally known for their beauty.
- This is a social eating experience: people from all over the world sharing food and stories, enjoying a relaxed and joyful atmosphere. Therefore, there is a 2-people minimum and a 10-people maximum policy. Expect one serving minimum at each stop. Water, wine or beer/soft drinks (in fixed amounts) will be served
- Child policy: children under 5 years old are free of charge. Children between 5 and 12 years of age have a 50% discount.