There is nothing more exciting than discovering Florence from a traditional Italian vehicle: the Vespa. Throughout this tour, you will be fascinated and surprised from the small Florentine streets that once only welcomed the wheels of the carriages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, French, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Near the taxi stop, Piazza di San Marco, 5-11, 50121 Firenze FI, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A valid driving license is required and the driver must be 18 years and above
- The tour is subject to being postponed in the event of bad weather or if the minimum number of guests is not met. If this is the case, you will be offered an alternative date or a refund
- A refund will not be offered for late arrivals
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point. If you are not confident driving, you can ride as a passenger on a double Vespa depending on the availability
- Please bring a credit card for a pre-authorization guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return if there has been no material damage to the vehicle. No cash or debit cards are accepted