See Florence on a comfortable and convenient hop-on hop-off bus tour. Travel on open-top double-decker buses that cover 2 routes. Your ticket makes it possible to see all that Florence has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Buses are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years of age can participate for free
- Duration is 1 hour for Line A and 2 hours for Line B
- Assistance is available from the activity provider's visitor center in the ticketing area of Santa Maria Novella Train Station
- Other suggested bus stops are Line A Blue Stop 1 and Line B Red Stop 4
- You can download the activity provider's app after booking for an easy and practical way to discover the city