Explore Florence on a guided walking tour and enjoy skip-the-line entry at the Academia and Uffizi Galleries. Admire highlights like the Florence Cathedral, the Ponte Vecchio, and the Statue of David.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your friendly guide in Piazza Santissima Annunziata in front of the statue of Ferdinando dei Medici on a horse. A representative from the local partner will be there to meet you holding a sign. After the lunch break, the second part of the tour will start from Piazza della Signoria, by the equestrian statue of Cosimo de' Medici. Please check the start time of the afternoon part with your guide on the day, and arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes before the beginning of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- Avoid bringing large bags. The Uffizi and Accademia require you to check them in
- The Uffizi does not allow visitors to bring liquids inside the museum, so do not bring water bottles. Baby bottles or medicine liquids are acceptable