Follow the route through Florence taken by Robert Langdon, the main character in Dan Brown's best-selling novel Inferno. Discover some of the most iconic sites of Florence and listen as your guide reveals the secrets and mysteries from the book.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Piazza della Signoria, in front of Neptune's Fountain, 15 minutes before the tour startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes for walking
- The tour may be guided in 2 languages