Santa Maria Novella, a unique combination of Gothic and Renaissance architecture, was referred to by Michelangelo as his bride. Skip the lines waiting to enter this iconic site, learn about its history with a multimedia guide, and admire its art.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Go straight to the ticket office at Piazza della Stazione 4 to exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for the official ticket. Once inside the basilica you will pick up the multimedia guide. The indicated starting time is mandatory.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that you will be asked to leave a valid ID at the ticket office in order to pick up the multimedia guide
- Please also be aware that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You will be refused entry if you do not respect the allotted entry time
- Multimedia guides are the same for both children and adults