Don't miss a memorable and engaging a 2.5 hour walking tour tailored for kids and families through the beautiful alleys of Florence! Discover the highlights of the city and have fun with a professional and licensed kid-friendly guide!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Below the statue of Dante in front of the church, Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italia. The tour guide will be holding a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tour perfect for families with kids older than 5-6 years
- Younger kids are welcome, but they might get tired (the tour is free for kids younger than 5 years)