Experience an unforgettable adventure at Cinque Terre and Pisa and immerse yourself in the region's gastronomy and winemaking history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the sightseeing experience center located inside the Santa Maria Novella Train Station ticket hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Starting January 1, 2022, to take part in any tour and activity on the Italian territory it will be necessary to present 'Super Green Pass' (Covid Pass obtained through receiving your vaccination or recent recovery from Covid) and FFP2 type masks. No refund will be granted in case of non-presentation of the document (or in case of negative scan) or in the absence of this mask.
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months. No refund will be granted in case of non-presentation of the document or case of a negative scan
- The boat part of the tour may be canceled in the event of poor weather conditions