Come discover Lucca and Pisa, unmissable destinations for those truly wishing to experience the culture and charm of Tuscany. Let yourself relax on this guided tour of both cities, complete with a Buccellato tasting, a typical Lucchese cake!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Piazzale Montelungo - bus terminal, next to Santa Maria Novella train station. Look for staff wearing a fuchsia ciaoflorence jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Kindly note that the Pisa and Lucca Low-Cost option does not include the local guide in Pisa and Lucca
- From November to March (Low Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. The minimum required to confirm the tour in Italian, French, Portuguese, or German is 4 people.
- From April to October (High Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. Italian, French, Portuguese and German are confirmed as follows:
- Portuguese: Tuesday — minimum 2 people
- French: Thursday — minimum 2 people
- German/Italian: Saturday — minimum 2 people