Taste the wines and olive oils of Tuscany on a small group tour from Florence. Drive through the rolling hills and marvel at the olive groves and cypress trees of the coutryside. Visit 2 wineries to sample wine paired with local produce.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Piazzale Montelungo, at the bottom of the highest red-brick building, opposite the parking lot (approximately an 8-minute walk from the Florence SMN Train Station). Look for a red flag or a sign with the activity provider’s logo on it. If you use Google Maps to reach the meeting point, do not follow the route passing through the train station. The exit there is closed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Due to a few stairs to access wine cellars, this tour is not accessible for those using a wheelchair
- A vegetarian menu can be provided on request at time of booking
- The minimum age to join the tour is 12 years old (infants are not allowed)
- This tour is carried out in English only
- Small-group tour (max. group size 25 people) - standard tours run with 50/60 people
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately