Spend a day outside Rome and discover the heart of Florence and the Uffizi Gallery Museum. Learn about the history and culture of this fascinating city with your knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Take a high-speed train to Florence and take in the stunning views as you go
- Enjoy Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Experience a guided tour of Florence and learn about it's history and culture
- High-speed train from/to Rome Termini Station to Florence SMN
- Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Free time in Florence
- Pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Roma Stazione Termini (make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before in order to check the train platform)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Please note that the transportation from/to Rome is on your own.
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before.
- Train from Rome is at 8:20 AM and train from Florence back to Rome is at 6:38 PM.