Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter. Experience a unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license on the tour day
- Please bring a credit card (not cash or a debit card) for a pre-authorization guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return if there has been no material damage to the vehicle
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point
- If you are not confident can ride on a double Vespa as a passenger depending on availability (no refunds provided in this case)
- The tour runs rain or shine; only in the case of heavy rainfall an alternative will be provided