Your Vespa tour includes a guided ride through the lovely Tuscan countryside followed by a delicious traditional lunch at a restaurant on an organic farm in the Chianti Rufina region, accompanied by wine and also a cantina tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Via Ghibellina 133r (Tuscany Cycle shop)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter and bring a valid driver's license to join the tour. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license, otherwise, you won’t be allowed to drive
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- Vegan and vegetarian meals are available on request