Discover Florence’s best-known attractions, such as the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio on a guided walking tour. Skip the ticket line to enter the Uffizi Gallery to see the treasures of the Renaissance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Private or small groups available
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of The Florence Specialist office via Ricasoli 119 (RED), next to the Carrefour supermarket. Your tour guide will be there with a yellow "Florence Specialist" flagOpen in Google Maps ⟶