Relax and see Miami’s most spectacular landmarks as you sail down Biscayne Bay on a 75-minute cruise with audio commentary and a snack bar onboard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- Pickup is only available from hotels located in Miami Beach between 1st Street and 71st Street along Collins Avenue. You must call or email to confirm your pickup time at least 24 hours before the tour. (You must be ready 10 minutes prior to the time by location) list of pick up times by location: 8:45AM/12:45PM Crystal Beach 8:50AM/12:50PM Design Suites 9:00AM/1:00PM Fontainebleau 9:10AM/1:10PM Riu Plaza 9:15AM/1:15PM Walgreens 23rd Street 9:35AM/1:30PM The Catalina 9:40AM/1:40PM Walgreens 14th Street 9:45AM/1:45PM Fairwind Hotel 9:45AM/1:45PM The Whitelaw 9:50AM/1:50PM Walgreens 5th Street 10:05AM/2:05PM Bayside Marketplace (Main entrance by the Island Queen Cafe meet our bus there) Please be aware, if you do not contact the local partner to schedule your pickup, you will automatically be scheduled for pickup in Miami Beach, in front of the Walgreens at 501 Collins Avenue at 9:50 AM or 1:50 PM depending on the chosen time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tour will include free time after boat tour at Bayside Marketplace
- Morning tour transportation back to the hotel will be around 2:30 PM from Bayside (Driver will confirm exact timing at drop-off)
- Afternoon tour transportation back to the hotel will be around 6:30 PM from Bayside (Driver will confirm exact timing at drop-off)