Discover the Redwood Route with an extended guided railbiking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the address provided on Sherwood Road. The number 30401 is on the gate of the property.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This is a strenuous and lengthy trip, requiring mobility to descend to the railbikes from Sherwood Road
- All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for hours at a time at low exertion.
- Riders must be at least 18 years of age