Enjoy a 30-minute airboat tour of the Florida Everglades. Get a unique view of this natural wonder and visit exhibit areas where you can interact with local and exotic wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a compact, informative 30-minute airboat ride, with photo opportunities
- Catch a glimpse of endangered wildlife
- Get to touch a baby alligator in the reptile exhibit
- Reptile Exhibit entrance featuring "Hold a Baby Alligator"
- 30 minute guided air boat tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
1006 N. U.S. Highway 27 Weston, Florida 33327. The office is located west of Fort Lauderdale on Highway 27, north of Interstate 75.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate 7 days a week starting just after 9 a.m. and continuing every 20-30 minutes throughout the day until 3:30 p.m. with a final airboat adventure departing at 5 p.m. when the exhibit areas close.
- Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.