Take a ferry ride to the grounds of Fort Sumter, where America’s deadliest war began. Explore the grounds at Fort Sumter National Monument and visit the Museum there.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the grounds of Fort Sumter National Monument
- Cruise to Fort Sumter from Liberty Square or Patriot's Point
- Listen to knowledgable National Park Rangers tell stories about the Civil War's first battle
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Fort Sumter Ferry
- Fort Sumter National Monument Admission
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, some areas and services may be restricted. Please check with the attraction for details.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted, but they are not allowed inside the fort’s museum
- Outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Beer and wine will be available for purchase on the return boat trip only.
- Tours run rain or shine