Experience the beauty of Glencoe, Fort William, and the Glenfinnan Viaduct on a guided winter day trip from Glasgow. See the iconic "Harry Potter Bridge" and admire the shores of Loch Shiel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra which is opposite the Buchanan bus station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The Jacobite Steam Train (Harry Potter train) runs until the 28th of October, so after this point in the year, you will not be able to see the train on this tour