Enjoy a memorable boat ride on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls. Take a privileged view of the incredible cascades of water as you are energized by water spraying your skin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years or pregnant woman
- Subject to the charge of Puerto Iguazú tourist tax, which the local partner is not responsible for as it is a governmental fee
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Argentina, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- The boat tour depends on scheduling and will occur according to availability