Immerse yourself in nature on a day-trip to the Iguazu Falls. Hike along a rainforest trail then get up close to the immense cascade of water. Be amazed by this great natural wonder which encompasses more than 270 beautiful falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Puerto Iguazú
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Brazil, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)