Experience a trip through time into the Middle Ages and admire the imposing Eltz Castle on the Moselle river. See the castle's impressive towers, bays and timber frame. Admire the historical establishment and the fascinating armory and treasury.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
The departure is at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhüttenplatz 38 in Frankfurt. Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: this tour operates with a minimum of four passengers, however, the total is calculated by adding up the bookings from all guests, meaning you can still make a booking for one to three people.
- Pickup from hotels in Frankfurt needs to be requested via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+49 69 271010) two days prior to the tour service and requires confirmation. The pickup will be approximately 45 minutes prior to the tour departure time at your hotel reception. The cost for the pickup service is 10 Euro per person, each way, to be paid upon pickup.