Discover Frankfurt’s skyline with the best old and modern highlights seen from the Main Tower. Take advantage of a skip-the-line ticket and commentary from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Souvenirs am Dom.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Frankfurt Cathedral is open Monday to Thursday and Saturday between 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM and then 1:15 PM - 8:00 PM. On Fridays and Sundays, the cathedral can be visited between 1:15 PM - 8:00 PM. Due to Sunday and holiday masses, visits to the interior may be limited