Explore Frankfurt with a smartphone scavenger hunt and walking tour. Solve attraction-based riddles at sites like the Alte Brücke bridge and the Alte Oper concert hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Alte Oper. Download the 'World City Trail app' from the store and use your email and the serial key sent to you via SMS or WhatsApp by World City Trail. If you didn't receive it, please contact the activity provider. After the login, you will be able to find the exact location of the 1st step. No one will wait for you. You can start your tour anytime! The QR code from GetYourGuide is not needed for this activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A charged smartphone and internet connection is required for this activity
- You can start any time by logging into the app
- This game is for a group of up to 5 people
- The total average duration of a game is 2-2.5 hours. However, there is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace
- Each game is in one language, if you require multiple languages the game should be purchased in each language
- It is recommended to play during daylight hours, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles
- The game is designed for adults. Kids can participate if someone explains the puzzles
- You have to think and solve the puzzles. It is not a trivia game