Experience a combination of a walk, theater play, and scary moments. Hear a fantastic story of revenge and black romance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to the U-trainstation in Niddapark then go down the stairway and wait under the bridge at the ticket machine. There are parking places left and right on the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that participation is at your own risk
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years old
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart disease, epilepsy, or similar physical restrictions
- It is recommended to wear walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather because this tour operates in all weather conditions