Immerse yourself into the world’s biggest board game, where you are the protagonist and the city is the game board. Figure out what the clues mean, solve the puzzles, and track down the mystery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• This is a self-guided tour, you won't meet a team member • Follow the descriptions on the voucher in order to access your game ticket and the printed mapOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The game takes place in public spaces around Frankfurt
- Please note, there is no in-person instructor. You need to read the given instructions thoroughly by yourself in order to be able to play the game
- Important: In order to be able to start the game, you need to print the game map or collect it from one of the partner shops during certain opening hours and subject to availability
- Over the course of the game you’ll walk approximately 2.5 kilometers/1.5 miles
- Once started, you have 48 hours to complete the game
- The game is suitable for children aged 12 and over
- Only one ticket per group (2–6 players) is required