Find out how Germans like their wine on an exclusive tasting with a Local Wine Expert. Visit 2 cozy wine bars in Frankfurt and taste 4-5 German wines. Extended option: try traditional wine appetizers
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Jazz Café Bar, Walter-Kolb-Straße 1-7, 60594 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Please do not go inside the cafe, it is only a meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions and tastings depends on the selected option.
- Please arrive on time at the meeting point so as not to affect the venue reservations.
- The legal drinking age in Germany is 18.