Take a day trip to the south of the country, in the Swabian Alps and see on a mountain cone the imposing Castle Hohenzollern, the ancestral seat of the Hohenzollern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Departure is at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt. Arrive 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The minimum number of people required for the tour to operate is 4
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available at an additional charge, please contact the tour operator prior to booking to arrange this