Fly by helicopter above the incredible Franz Josef & Fox Glaciers and experience the highest mountains in New Zealand.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 35 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- See the Fox and Franz Josef glaciers by air on a scenic helicopter ride
- Admire some of New Zealand's highest mountains amongst the impressive Southern Alps
- Stop at an elevated landing site
- Complimentary accommodation transfers (limited availability)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please check in 30 minutes before your flight time. Please allow 75 minutes from beginning to the end of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- Being a weather dependent activity, flight routes are subject to change. If we are unable to depart we will reschedule where possible but safety is our priority.
- We reserve the right to cancel your flight if minimum numbers of 4 pax (per helicopter) to depart are not met.
- In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather or minimum numbers are not met, you will receive a full refund.
- We recommend you bring a light jacket, sunglasses, camera and shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in the snow.