Kayak across Lake Mapourika’s pristine glassy waters while taking in the stunning mountain and glacier backdrop. Follow your guide to the far shoreline of the lake and embark on a guided walk through the Okarito Kiwi Sanctuary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
We are located in the same building as the Department of Conservation 63 Cron st, Franz Josef Glacier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This is an all weather tour
- It is recommended that you wear at least 2-3 warm layers, as well as comfortable pants and shoes; do not wear jeans
- It is recommended that you bring your own water bottle and a small snack for the tour