Discover the Freiburg Bächle, an irrigation system from the middle ages, on a walk through the old town of Freiburg. Get exclusive insights into the daily operations of a Bächle cleaner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting, start and end point for our tours is always at the Betty BBQ Meeting Point in front of Hackl's zapfBar, Franziskanerstraße 11 in Freiburg's old town on Rathausplatz, 79098 Freiburg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The focus is on the Freiburg Bächle as well as the activities and the profession of the Bächle cleaner (not a sightseeing tour)