Learn how to surf on a beautiful beach in Fuerteventura with a 2-hour surf lesson suitable for the entire family. Get helpful hints on how to stand up on the waves from a professional instructor!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is possible from your hotel or apartment in the Caleta de Fuste area, Puerto del Rosario, or Corralejo.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring your swimming costume, a towel, and sunscreen
- You must be at least 6 years old to take part
- You must be able to swim and in good physical health
- Places are limited
- Please note that the lesson is 2-hours long and the total activity duration is 4 to 5 hours, including transfers
- Pickup is available from your hotel or apartment in the Caleta de Fuste area, Puerto del Rosario, or Corralejo. If you're staying outside of these areas, please contact the local partner