Discover the contrasts of the desert island. Follow the narrow path to a tiny chapel in a canyon and walk along the scenic west coast of Fuerteventura. Reach a rock arch in the middle of nowhere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel. Transfer included in the south, Jandia, Costa Calma, La Pared, Tarajalejo. Guests from Las Playitas please contact the tour operator for pick-up or a central meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please wear closed-toe and fitting shoes and don't forget to bring sun protection
- The hike will cover a distance of 8 kilometers
- It will include several ascents. If you suffer from vertigo, it will be possible to take individual breaks
- Please note that it might be windy along the coast. Bringing a scarf or something similar will be recommended
- Hiking groups consist of a maximum of 6-8 persons. If you would like to take part with more participants, please contact the team at GetYourGuide for individual arrangements