Experience local life. Taste the prickly pear 'tuno indio,' mojo sauces, and marmalades. See how olive oil is made and visit a cheese farm to learn more about goat's cheese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- From your hotel in the south of Fuerteventura.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please wear solid, closed shoes and remember sun protection (sunscnreen, hat)
- The tour takes place in small groups with a maximum of 14 participants and two tour guides. If you want to participate with more people, please contact the GetYourGuide team and your group will be requested individually