Travel through the valleys and ravines of Madeira on a day trip to the north coast from Funchal. Get unsurpassed ocean and island views along the way. Discover the wonders of the São Vicente Caves, formed thousands of years ago by a volcanic eruption.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from select hotels in Funchal and the surrounding area is available free of charge.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that pick-ups from the harbor area are subject to a surcharge of €4 per person
- The Sao Vicente caves section of this tour is only available with English and Portuguese guide