Discover the beauty of Southern Madeira on a half-day private tour. See Pico da Torre, a picturesque fishing village of Camara de Lobos along with a selection of stunning scenic viewpoints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pick up from Funchal, Caniço, or Câmara de Lobos
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guides will pick you up outside on the pier next to your cruise ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This product operates rain or shine except in the case of extreme weather events