Walk along one of the longest and most important "levada" of the island. Throughout this scenic hike you will enjoy views over both the sea and surrounding mountains, and can observe the locals' well-kept plantations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your guides will e-mail you with the correct time and location for pickup. Pickups are free for hotels in the Funchal area. For hotels where parking is not possible, your guides will arrange for the closest meeting point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather, walking tours may be cancelled, in which case they will be refunded or changed to an alternate hike