Visit Cabo Girão sea cliff, traditional hidden villages, and Camara de Lobos fishing village in a 4x4 vehicle with a open top roof. Be a Madeiran, learn about Madeira history, culture, fauna & flora, forest, flowers, local gastronomy and traditions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up in Funchal 8:30 AM, Cruise dock 8:20 AM, and Caniço 8:00 AM area free pick up, other areas check bellow. Additional €5.00 per person from these locations: 7:45 AM Machico and Santa Cruz.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Hotel pick up and drop-off is available outside of Funchal for an extra pick up fee, between €5 and €10 euros per person
- Pick up at cruise dock is available for €5 per person