Have you ever been curious about the other inhabitants of the planet that lurk beneath the waves? Finally satiate your curiosity with the fantastic tour and see what the ancient Greeks called “Ketos” – the marine monster – in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Please meet at the local tour operator's office 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. It is located at Avenida D. Manuel I - Porto de Recreio da Calheta, 9370-133 Vila da Calheta, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing