The Santa Maria de Colombo, built in 1998, is a Madeira pirate ship that’s an exact replica of the Christopher Columbus flagship. Enjoy a boat trip with a sense of adventure, and feel what it was like when the island was discovered some 500 years ago.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Santa Maria de Colombo boat at the new Marina in Funchal (Marina Funchal, 9000-055 Funchal).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In summer months be sure to bring a swimsuit, sun protection, and a towel. In the winter months you'll need to bring something warm to wear as well.