Discover the forest and waterfalls in the Rabaçal area on this 3-hour guided walk in Madeira. Explore the vegetation of the Laurisilva Forest of Madeira and admire spectacular waterfalls as you walk along the island’s levadas (aqueducts).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotels in Funchal City, the Caniço area, or Calheta
Select participants and date
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Difficulty degree: Moderate
- Distance: 10 kilometers
- Please note:
- Be sure to confirm the pick-up time with the tour operator.
- Wear suitable clothes and shoes.
- Bring some food and water with you.
- Always follow the tour guide's instructions.
- No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion.
- - Please inform the name and address of the Hotel or the private house/apartement with the full address where you are staying in.
- IMPORTANT: If you are staying in a private apartment/house, you must confirm with us the meeting point location and pick-up time
- Please note that without this information we may not be able to accept your booking.