Take a relaxing walk along one of the beautiful levadas, or mini channels, on a 3-hour tour from Funchal. Travel through the serenity of nature, observing the native flora and fauna, and taking in the mixture of forests, seas, and mountains on your hike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Clients are picked up at their hotel when the hotel is in Funchal City, Caniço area, or Calheta Village
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Difficulty degree: Moderate
- Distance: 5 miles (8 kilometers)
- For your own comfort:
- Be sure to confirm the pick-up time with the supplier.
- Wear suitable clothes and shoes.
- Take some food and water with you.
- Always follow the tour guide's instructions.
- No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion.
- - Please inform the name and address of the Hotel or the private house/apartement with the full address where you are staying in.
- IMPORTANT: If you are staying in a private apartment/house, you must confirm with us the meeting point location and pick-up time
- Please note that without this information we may not be able to accept your booking.