One of the best ways to get to know Madeira Island is a on a guided walking tour. On this 10-kilometer, half-day excursion you’ll explore the Laurisilva Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and marvel at the beauty of the Levada do Rei aqueduct.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotel reception
Select participants and date