See the dramatic landscapes of the Cliffs of Moher and The Burren on a guided trip from Galway. Marvel at the rugged coastline and the windswept landscapes of the Wild Atlantic Way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the HYDE Hotel, Forster Street. Look out for the Lally Tours Team in their Blue Jackets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Infants under 5 years of age will require a child seat (these are not supplied by the company)
- A minimum number of passengers is required for all tours. In the unlikely event of minimum numbers not being met, customers will be given the option to receive a full refund or take an alternative tour
- The Aillwee Cave is currently closed. It will re-open on February 11, 2023
- This tour may be canceled due to extreme weather; in the unlikely event of this happening, you will be offered an alternative tour or an alternative date