Jump aboard for a spectacular 2-hour whale watching experience along the cliffs of De Kelders. Look for southern right whales and other marine life swimming around you, on board a boat that is never crowded.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Buitekant St, Gansbaai Harbour. When you enter the harbour's main gate - proceed down the road and look out for the local operator's office on the left hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof camera
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring warm clothes, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, your camera and/or video camera and binoculars