Explore the 54 hectares of one of Singapore's newest National Gardens on this day tour of Gardens by the Bay. Walk by 1000 year old olive trees, unusual baobabs, 18 supertrees, impressive vertical plant displays, and admire the 35 meter manmade waterfall.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- From all major hotels in city area unless otherwise stated.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Flower Dome will be closed for maintenance on 28 May, 25 June, 23 July, 27 August, and 24 September
- The Cloud Forest will be closed for maintenance on 27 May, 24 June, 22 July, 26 August, and 23 September